The most recent CS:GO update brings more changes to the pistols. This time, Valve has worked on the balance of the Dual Berettas and the R8 Revolver, reducing eaches price by $100. Beside of that, the interaction between the smoke grenade and fire has been improved and the bug, where the smoke would not extinguish fire when thrown onto it, has been fixed. Players who like changing their crosshair from time to time have now a new option as the update brings a new T-shaped crosshair.
• Fixed rare cases when smoke would not extinguish fire when it bounces between the flames.
• Reduced the height at which smoke grenades that bounce off of walls can extinguish flames.
• Fixed a bug where bullets could sometimes fail to penetrate player arms.
• Reduced price by $100 for both the Revolver (now $600) and Dual Elites (now $400).
• Fixed gloves not appearing on certain custom maps that skip default equipment.
• Added an option cl_crosshair_t for a T-shaped crosshair.
• Fixed StatTrak™ music kits not showing StatTrak™ logo in limited time offers.
• Fixed a case where certain cheats could approximate the random seed used on the game server.
• Added a way to acquire a worldwide CS:GO license for accounts running outside of CS:GO Launcher.
Source: Official patch notes